An Independent, Christian day school situated in Melrose, Johannesburg, Kingsmead provides an excellent, all-rounded education to girls from Grade 000 to Matric. Kingsmead seeks to offer an enthusiastic and innovative intern the following position: ART OR DRAMA INTERN
Kingsmead is offering a prospective teacher in his/her 3rd or 4th year of study towards a Bachelor of Education (BEd) or 2-year postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) through UNISA, the opportunity to gain work experience through Kingsmead while continuing his/her studies part-time.
Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- South African citizens residing in Johannesburg
- Displaying strong academic results
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance.
Benefits you will receive:
- Mentoring by experienced educators
- Professional training in an IEB school
- Payment of tuition fees at UNISA and a textbook allowance
- A monthly stipend
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please email a curriculum vitae with a contactable referee to Mrs Kaplan and state on the subject line INTERN APPLICATION by no later than the 5 June 2015.
Candidates may assume that their application has been unsuccessful if they have not been contacted by Kingsmead College by 26 June 2015.