ADA Holdings was born out of the need to address gaps in the local & global marketplace in terms of the supply and demand for a qualified technical skills.
- Bachelor of Commerce Communication (10 Posts)
- Diploma Public Relations NQF 6 (15 Posts)
- Bachelor of Commerce Public Relations (15 Posts)
- Degree – Business Administration (75 Posts)
- Degree in Marketing NQF 6 and above (40 Posts)
- Bachelor of Commerce Marketing Administration NQF 7 (60 Posts)
- NATED N6 Qualigfication – (HRM, Business Management, Public Relations, Marketing and Management Assistant Learners only) – (200 Posts)
Successful candidates will receive an attendance based monthly stipend of R2,500 for all the above qualifications except NATED N6. Learners in that field will receive a stipend of R1,500 over a period of 18 months.For more information on this opportunity call Zolile Msomi on 031 764 2130, www.ada-sa.com.
How to apply
If you have the above-mentioned qualification and are interested, email your CV, Certified ID and qualification copies to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is Friday, 19 June 2015.