We are a nursery school in Bryanston, Sandton, offering a prospective ECD teacher the opportunity to gain work experience while studying part-time. Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- Residing in Johannesburg.
- Studying ECD teaching on a part-time basis or via correspondence.
Candidates must be able to:
- Be available to work from 7:30am to 1:45pm Monday to Friday of the independent school term.
- Assist Grade 00 teachers with all aspects of the school day.
- Mentoring and learning from experienced ECD educators.
- Being able to complete the practical requirements of your studies at the nursery school.
- Receiving a small monthly salary/contribution to your studies.
Prospective candidates can email a CV with contactable referees to Mrs Phillips and state on subject line INTERN APPLICATION.
Closing Date: 20 June 2015
200 Bryanston Drive, Bryanston, Johannesburg, South Africa