various aspects of marketing.
Marketing/advertising focus includes:
- marketing and social media campaigns.
- Engaging with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and
- advertising programs.
- completed Degree/diploma in Marketing
- must be computer literate
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
To apply for this exciting and rewarding opportunity, please send your ID, CV & Transcripts
Closing Date: 3 July 2015