Whilst a learnership does not guarantee permanent employment, the track record of absorption of learners on the Gaming programme, into the sector, has been an impressive 75% â 85%. The Gaming learnership programme is an important contributor to transformation, giving every employee in any casino the opportunity to make a difference.
Learners who take part in these programmes will benefit from gaining critical functional and behavioural competencies which contribute significantly to the learnerâs employment marketability.
- Matric or Equivalent with mathematics and English Passed
- Previous experience in a service industry preferable
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work shifts and in a smoking area
- Sound inter-personal skills
- Well-presented and spoken
- Self âmotivated
- High levels of initiative and drive
How to apply
Applications close on 29 June 2015.
Click here to apply