- Handle client enquiries, both telephonic and via email.
- Manage incoming calls and ensure that clients receive responses from the attorneys.
- Prepare monthly digital newsletter in terms of layout, editing and contact list segmenting.
- Prepare ad hoc digital newsletters to promote specific workshops and events.
- Co-ordinate all processes for Michalsons workshops events: including managing enquiries, invoicing, follow-ups as well as sourcing and briefing event venues and liaising with attendees and presenters.
- Assist with managing and updating the website.
- Complete, prepare and collate all vendor forms required by clients.
- Ad hoc administration
- Assist with both SEO and PPC digital marketing.
- Assist with running various social media accounts.
- Responsible for ensuring brand consistency across communications
Skills & Qualifications:
Michalsons would like to welcome a dynamic, energetic and highly organised marketing graduate to their team of legal professionals. The position is an entry-level position for an individual who can communicate confidently and accurately (both through writing and telephonically) with professional and senior corporate clients.
The graduate should have a marketing qualification with a specific focus on applying digital marketing skills. Undergraduate law courses would be an advantage, but not a requirement. Michalsons incorporates technology into all aspects of its operations, so a high level of interest in digital solutions and technical computer skills is a requirement.
The applicant will have a high level of responsibility, as he or she will often be the very first interaction the client has with the firm and will need to be solutions driven. New ideas are encouraged and flexibility in terms of daily activities will be required.
There is scope to take on Social Media communications and get involved with managing Google and LinkedIn Ads.
Michalsons is a leading specialist law firm (www.michalsons.co.za). We don’t try to do everything. We focus on a few areas and do them well. We focus on areas like ICT law, the legal aspects of IT Governance, Risk and Compliance, privacy and the protection of personal information (POPI), the memoranda and shareholders agreements of companies, consumer protection, and plain language. The team is made up of a combination of legal graduates and experienced attorneys.
Michalsons is situated in Westlake Business Park, Westlake, Cape Town
Type of Employment:
Full Time position
All CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 6 July 2015
Because we expect a large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. If you have not had a response by the 20 July 2015, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.