Endlesslife Group has a new exciting opening for a Public Relations Administrator Internship. We are looking for a well-spoken, motivated, creative individual with positive energy and attitude who believes in values such as integrity, honesty and team work.
· Study the objectives, promotional policies and needs of the organization to develop public relations strategies that will influence public opinion and promote organization services.
· Ensures the active presence of the company in the business community and around professional associations, in the office and offline environment.
· Communicating with persons outside the organization, representing the organization to clients, public, government and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in writing, telephone or email.
· Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups.
· Respond to requests for information from media or any other information source.
· Getting information by observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
· Report writing, review and editing of PR annual reports for the organization.
Technical and Behavioral Competences
· Good computer and presentation skills
· Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
· Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
· Talking to others to convey information effectively.
· Managing one's own time and the time of others.
· Persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
· Honors/Degree in PR
· Health Experience (bonus)
Closing Date: 06 June 2015
Kindly email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org