Do you love the fast-paced world of consumer events and can see the bigger picture when it comes to marketing them?
Do you live life on the digital front line, are blessed with strategic and creative insight, can communicate with people effectively in real life and have an innate sense of mischief that translates well to hard work?
The organiser of two of South Africa’s largest annual national festivals of beer and wine is seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable event culture adherents who are willing to learn and grow into the role while gaining large-scale event management experience.
Skills and attributes that would make you shine in this arena:
- Excellent written and verbal English communication.
- Ability to identify with the event’s target market.
- Ability to follow, and add to, a detailed marketing plan.
- Strong creative flair with an eye for graphic design (PhotoShop, video editing skills a plus!)
- Boundless energy, great sense of humour, a passion for consumer brands and a desire and confidence to imagine fresh ideas will put you ahead of the pack.
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate as a cross-functional team member.
- Ability to travel nationally from July to November 2015.
Should the above describe you, we invite you to get in touch without delay!
- Team player
Closing Date: 25 June 2015
Please send through a detailed CV and covering letter to Natalie Southwood - Email: Natalie@bierfest.co.za