Mother Africa is seeking talented students in the Johannesburg area to be part of our Spring/Summer 2015 internship programme. Interns will have the opportunity to take advantage of our hands-on training, mentorship and exposure to all aspects of the fashion industry.
We are looking for creative, motivated students with strong organizational and communication skills, who are eager to learn and gain hands-on experience. Attention to detail is a must and a passion for fashion is essential.
Interns will be asked to work on the following projects:
* Assist in the maintenance of the website by updating content and product information.
* Aid in the development process of the website.
* Aid in gathering and sorting of samples for photo shoots as well as interacting with and assisting the department at the photo shoots.
* Assist in various projects related to servicing our customers with the best possible online experience.
Additional ongoing projects include internal marketing initiatives to improve the website aesthetically and functionally and in-depth market research to enhance performance and generate sales.
All prospective interns must meet the following minimum requirements.
* Students must be currently enrolled in an accredited college / university
* Students must have previous specialised coursework and/or specific majors
* Students must be able to provide proof of academic credit.
* All students must be available at least 2 full days per week during the internship.
*Interns must have full knowledge of all Microsoft programmes: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
*Knowledge of Photoshop is desirable but not essential
Internships are unpaid but travel expenses will be paid subject to a weekly cap
Send your resume to: email@example.com by Friday June 26th, 2015.