Our Financial Markets teams originate, distribute and trade a range of products including currencies, rates and credit, commodities, equities, bonds and syndicated loans.
There are six business areas in Financial Markets (FM):
- Sales teams that provide risk management and financing solutions.
- Traders, who execute risk management solutions for our clients and the Bank.
- Structurers who work closely with the Sales and Trading teams creating customised, multi-asset solutions.
- Capital Markets, providing debt financing solutions through syndicated loans and bonds.
- Asset and Liability Management teams, who manages the Bank's balance sheet and liquidity and;
- Research teams that provides a forward-looking analysis of emerging markets.
Primary Location : South Africa
Financial Markets Internship 2015