You’re perfect for this position if you:
· Have an HR related degree/diploma
· Are able to multi-task and remain calm in a high pressurised, demanding environment;
· Have outstanding communication skills;
· Are able to take initiative and be self-motivated
· Have excellent interpersonal skills
· Are structured & organised with good time management skills
· Are computer literate, particularly MS Excel, Word and Outlook
· Are a happy, quick and willing learner
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting the HR team with all HR administration
· Assisting with recruitment which will include;
o Posting job adverts
o Screening CVs
o Setting up interviews
o Reference & ITC Checks
· Other ad hoc HR and reception duties as and when required
About Sable Group
The Sable Group of companies offers a wide range of professional services to international citizens. We tailor individual solutions to meet the accounting, wealth, financial, currency and nationality needs of our clients. We’re global in every sense of the word, with over 200 staff and offices in Cape Town, London and Melbourne. We offer international experience in a competitive, energised environment.
Our employees are the foundation of our success, and staff development and growth are key aspects of our company values. We are constantly looking for exceptional and ambitious individuals with or without degrees to join us and kickstart or further their careers. Our preferred candidates have great attitudes and are energetic, positive and hungry to learn.
How to apply
You can either apply by forwarding your CV and a one-page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.