A vacancy has arisen for an HR Learning Administrator. The incumbent will complete a 12 month internship in the Human Resource team of Old Mutual Investment Group.
During this internship they will provide Administration support to the Talent Acquisition team.
Preference will be given to appropriately qualified, previously disadvantaged candidates, in accordance with Old Mutual Investment Group’s commitment to Employment Equity. We welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
The duties and responsibilities include:
Recruitment administration and support
- Managing the relevant Recruitment Inbox and collating/sorting all vacancies and applications
- Posting of vacancies
- Managing of vacancies via Oracle and submitting to relevant recruitment consultant upon closing date
- Providing Recruitment Consultants with Interview Guides and CV’s when required
- Conducting ITC checks via MIE
- Maintaining the recruitment database
- Corresponding appropriately regarding ad hoc applications and CV’s
- Following up with BU’s regarding payments of placement invoices
Induction Admin and Support
- Send new recruit Welcome email
- Follow up with booking developmental discussions with OD, line, employee, psychologist
- Co-ordination of Induction program (sending invitations, preparing Induction packs, etc.)
- Assistance with ad hoc projects
Basic Job Requirements
- Grade 12 (Matric) essential.
- Completion of or studying towards an HR qualification essential.
- Basic proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good planning and organising skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Interpersonal skills
- Client focus
Process to apply:
Please submit a one page letter of motivation as well as your CV to:
Reference to be quoted in subject line of email: HR Intern
Closing date: 5 June 2015