MAHLE Behr South Africa is an automotive component manufacturer, specializing in air conditioning and engine cooling products for both passenger and commercial vehicles.
The main duties of this Internship will include:
reporting to the GIST Manager
1. 1. APDP - Claims / Capturing
2. 2. Supplier Material Declarations & Form C1’s
3. 3. Import/Export Documentation Capturing
4. 4. Duty Drawback paperwork
The ideal candidate should meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- No experience in the GIST or the Import/Export function is required
- The purpose of this position is for a young person to gain valuable work experience, it is not a formal job
- Only registered Students who are completing part-time studies will be accepted
- Minimum qualification registered againist: Masters part-time in Economics, Financial Management/Accounting, Cost/Management Accounting, Supply Chain or related studies
Persistence in achieving and maintaining high standards in administration, a systematic and organised in approach.
Excellent communication, leadership and team work skills.
Comfortable and effective approaches at various levels in the organisation are considered important personal attributes.
Interested persons, who meet the above criteria, are requested to send a CV with scanned copies of their ID and statements of results to - The Training Manager at the following e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 14:00 on Friday 05 June 2015.
Please only apply if you live in DURBAN or surrounding areas.
No relocation assistance is given.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
South African citizens, ONLY.
Correspondence will be conducted with shortlisted applicants, only.