You will benefit from ongoing technical and personal development in a true software, testing and support engineering rotational programme. You will gain practical, hands on experience working on real products and client solutions and you will be working alongside a team of highly experienced Developers, Testers, Network Engineers, Support Engineers and experts in both Financial Markets and Wealth Management, who will support you all the way.
As an IRESS Grad you will:
- Use your creativity, analytical and problem solving skills to contribute to developing market leading software for financial and wealth markets
- Work on cutting edge tools and technologies
- Extend and develop your knowledge with guidance from our team of technical experts
- Develop high quality automation test scripts to improve test coverage, product quality and time to market
- Assist in identifying product and process weaknesses and possible improvements in an environment of continual improvement
- Analyse system and production defects, including troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
You make things happen. You’re a creative and collaborative problem solver with strong communication skills. You have a passion for software quality, technology, and innovation. You’re excited about learning new technologies and you will have demonstrated your ability to deliver high quality work.
You have recently completed a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (or equivalent) with high credit or distinction average.
Send your CV, Academic Transcripts, Motivational Letter and our Graduate Application form through to email@example.com
Graduate Application Form
Graduate Motivational Letter Template