MAHLE is a technology leader in the areas of engine systems, filtration, electrics/mechatronics, and thermal management.
In 2014, some 66,000 employees at approximately 150 production locations and ten major research and development centers are expected to generate sales of around ten billion euros.
The Key activities include:
- Desktop Software support – Installation, Set up and upgrade of applications
- Desktop Hardware support
- Network support – Switches, Routers, Wireless environment, network connectivity, email and internet support. Telephone system support
- SAP Basis support – SAP GUI Support.
- Research and Troubleshooting
- Help Desk Administration
- Project Management
- Detailed and precise.
- Ability to work and communicate with Internal and External parties at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- Practical experience in IT support
- Grade 12 with exemption.
- A+ and N+
- Lotus Domino certification, optional
- Degree or Diploma will be advantageous
Interested persons, who meet the above criteria, are requested to send a CV with scanned copies of their ID and statements of results to - The Training Manager at the following e-mail address; email@example.com
Closing date: 14:00 on Friday 05 June 2015.
Please only apply if you live in DURBAN or surrounding areas. No relocation assistance is given.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals.
South African citizens, ONLY.
Correspondence will be conducted with shortlisted applicants, only.