Successful candidates will be working with some of the most influential members of the digital community, as well as mentored by senior management. BEE candidates preferable.
Principal Responsibilities and learnings
• Creating and filing insertion orders.
• Creation of Sales documentation.
• Competitor research.
• Opportunity identification.
• Sales lead vetting.
• New Business approach strategy and engagement.
• Administrative support.
• Assisting and shadowing Sales Team with daily activities.
• A “can do” attitude
• Must be organised and systematic
• An eye for detail
• Comprehensive and professional interpersonal skills
• Creative and analytical
• Must be able to follow instructions
• Comprehensive understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Qualifications: Matric certificate, current or post graduate with degree/diploma in Advertising/Marketing/New Media
Reporting to: Sales Director
Start Date: ASAP
Please send a recent copy of your CV and a relevant cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org