Relate seeks to appoint a Marketing /Graphic Designer Intern, based in Cape Town.
This is a temp-to-perm basis internship, to start immediately.
- Creating effective marketing collateral that is in line with the Relate brand;
- Sharing of ideas and recommendations regarding the development of the brand look and feel;
- Assisting with the production and coordination of marketing materials and activities;
- Assisting with digital marketing and social media, with a focus on design work;
- Supporting the wider team when necessary.
- Graduate marketing, graphic design and/or copy writing qualification and/or experience;
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas;
- Attention to detail e.g. understanding the brief, proof-reading, consistency with brand elements;
- “Can do” attitude, self-motivated, with good initiative;
- Flexible and organised;
- Ability to work across multiple projects, multi-task and prioritise;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign;
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Own laptop with Adobe Design software (advantageous but not essential);
- Valid driver’s licence and own car (advantageous but not essential).
To apply, submit a CV, motivation letter and example of design work to Karen Nathan at email@example.com with “Application for Marketing Intern Role” in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal.
Candidates who don’t hear from Relate within three weeks should assume their application has not been successful.
For more about Relate, refer to www.relate.org.za.