We are currently looking for a marketing intern / graphic designer on a temp-to-perm basis, to start immediately. Please send your CV and cover letter and example of design work to Karen Nathan titled Application for Marketing Intern Role. With regret, candidates who don’t hear from us within three weeks should assume their application has not been successful.
Key duties include:
- Creating effective marketing collateral that is in line with the Relate brand.
- Sharing of ideas and recommendations regarding the development of the brand look and feel.
- Assisting with the production and coordination of marketing materials and activities.
- Assisting with digital marketing and social media, with a focus on design work.
- Supporting the wider team when necessary.
Relate is a South African not-for-profit social enterprise that creates social investment opportunities to change lives.
- Graduate marketing, graphic design and/or copy writing qualification and/or experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Own laptop with Adobe Design software (advantageous but not essential).
- Driver’s license and own car (advantageous but not essential).
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas.
- Attention to detail e.g. understanding the brief, proof-reading, consistency with brand elements.
- “Can do” attitude, self-motivated, with good initiative.
- Flexible and organised.
- Able to work across multiple projects, multitask and prioritise.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Closing Date: 25 June 2015