You will be editing and writing the copy that drives customers to our site ensuring that the offers are conveyed clearly, correctly and free of any mistakes.
Our editorial team is responsible for all on-site marketing in every city across South Africa. The role will be to ensure that our copy is flawless. You will be required to cross-reference and proof the writers copy as well as writing online copy. You will be exposed to international editors and forums from across the world within the Groupon Global Network.
What Groupon has to offer
Groupon offers a competitive base salary and a discretionary annual bonus. All our permanent team members are eligible to join our subsidised medical aid scheme, our pension fund and we are insured against Death in Service and Disability in Service. We also offer a Funeral policy for you and your immediate dependents. Above all, we offer a high energy, progressive place to work where the sky is the limit and you are given true opportunity to grow. The experience you will gain working for the top online marketing company in the world is truly invaluable.
• A National Diploma or greater in Journalism or relevant.
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to spot even the tiniest mistakes.
• Ability to write in an accessible, engaging and friendly tone whilst being able to adapt to particular writing styles. Professional writing experience is preferred.
• Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office, basic CMS.
• Ability to prioritise workload, work under high levels of pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Flexible working hours are essential
• Desire to grow and develop your career.
• You should have the desire expand your experience and knowledge quickly
• Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential
Closing Date: 10 July 2015