As a Client Support Banker you will provide an exceptional telephonic service across a range of Investec’s financial products; including Transactional Banking, Personal Finance, Forex, Cash Investments and Wealth.
During your employment, you will:
- Assist clients and internal partners in proactively resolving queries relating to our products
- Engage in cross-selling and client educational conversations during client interactions, with the intention of increasing brand loyalty and adding value to clients’ banking portfolios
- Proactively generate ideas to drive continuous improvement in the Client Support Centre
Working hours are applicable to the business requirements and shifts will be allocated in accordance to a roster which is subject to change from time to time.
- 2nd year student studying toward a relevant commerce degree.
- Own transport
- Commitment to work a minimum of 100 hours per month (approx. 4 shifts per week)
- Flexibility to work afterhours and on weekends
Qualities Investec looks for in students:
- sound listening, verbal and written communication skills
- good problem solving skills
- excellent time and stress management
- a keen eye for detail
- a passion for service excellence and who are client centric
- a drive for continuous improvement and who are proactive in generating ideas
- adaptability and ability to work in a dynamic environment who are able to operate independently within a team context
How to apply
Click here to apply