This staff “capacity building programme” will allow new graduates, that have recently obtained their diplomas and whom are fresh out of college to join this dynamic team of professional graduation photographers and learn how our business model works itself through this internship programme.
A three - month training programme covering the following:
· Techniques of using a DSLR professional camera.
· Lighting control using professional electronic flash heads.
· Capturing specialized graduation stage photography.
· Posing and setting up of family groups when capturing social graduation photography.
· Apply and learning on how to adopt a friendly attitude towards graduates and their parents whilst on duty at graduation ceremonies.
· Learn and understand the administrative work that is required when being a graduation photographer.
· Learn to attend to calling customers at The Studio.
· The art of photo manipulation and the use of Photoshop / Light-room.
· Colour correcting of images, cropping images, using photoshop actions.
· Learning to locate and dispatch photographic orders for postage and collection at the studio.
This is what the programme will offer to the candidates:
· Contributions towards your daily travel allowance.
· Additional overtime allowance when on assignment during training.
· A year two contract to the successful candidates, with a starting salary of R5000.00 per month, plus a sustenance allowance including overtime assignment pay.
· The use of our professional studio equipment (cameras, studio lighting, laptops).
· The training process will be a 6-day week exercise over a period of three months. The studio operating hours are (7.45am to 5.00pm Mon to Fri and 7.00am to 1.00Pm on Sat).
Once you have completed your three - month training, you will be signed to a two-year contract. Part of this contract will include covering graduation ceremonies throughout South Africa with this Premier Photographic Firm.
PS: Candidates from the Durban CBD will be given preference into this once in a lifetime programme.
STRICLY NO TELEHONIC ENQUIRIES…
So if you have recently obtained a diploma then mail me your detailed CV to Anand Govender firstname.lastname@example.org.