The programmes are un-remunerated and web-based (no need to relocate).
Positions are available in the following programmes:
Research Assistant Programme
- Assist experienced analysts with development of research papers in fields ranging from business, finance and clean energy to human rights, democracy and public health, amongst others.
- Develop graphics
- Desktop research
- Compile data
- Analyse and write research reports
Africa Conflict Monitor (ACM) Research Associate Programme
- Assist with production of this monthly publication through writing and conducting research on conflicts in all five African regions and compiling political, business and economic assessments for various African countries.
- View ACM here: http://bit.ly/1aLecqH
Who should apply:
CAI programmes are open to Master’s and Doctoral students in applicable fields of study (Economics, International Relations, Journalism, Law, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, etc).
- possess strong writing and research skills;
- have an interest in, and a passion for Africa;
- be motivated to acquire relevant experience and exposure;
- be diligent and reliable; and
- have relevant experience.
When to apply
Next rounds will run from 1 July 2015 to 31 December 2015. Apply before 24 June 2015.
How to apply
Interested parties are invited to submit: (1) their CV, (2) a brief motivation letter, (3) and two examples of previously written work to CAI’s Human Resources department -email@example.com.
Indicate which programme you are applying for.