- Assist with the roll-out of social and traditional media campaigns.
- Assist with managing Facebook on a daily basis and other forms of social media.
- Building of our content database.
- Brainstorm and design ideas.
- Assist with press releases, reports, copy and media briefs, media analysis and competitor tracking.
- Work closely with the team members based on client requirements on both traditional and social media platforms.
- Qualification in social media (qualification imperative to being considered) (marketing and communications advantageous)
- Knowledge of social media i.e. Social media Savvy: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Blogging
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Have a good command of the English language and good writing skills
- Good organisational and communication skills are essential
- Strong character and work ethic
- Dynamic and willing to learn
- Effective team player
- Ability to think creatively and 'out of the box'
- Good timekeeping skills and the ability to work under pressure
Strictly - one page CV only
If no response is received within two weeks, the application has been deemed unsuccessful.
Closing: 5 July 2015