The Technical Welding Sales Intern will demonstrate their higher education learning in a practical environment so as to grow sales revenues and profits, gain new strategic opportunities, and meet sales targets within an assigned a designated geographic area or group of customer accounts. The successful incumbent will be in regular contact with long practiced technicians and sales staff in order to gain further industry knowledge and technique.
• Perform all sales activities through technical demonstration and product knowledge and application
• Support and pursue joint targets with other sales personnel
• Improve the profitability of existing accounts by fully understanding the cost to serve and the value propositions for the accounts/customers
• Develop knowledge and collects data on the account's business, products, processes, growth opportunities and customer
• Develop customer needs analysis, including long and short term goals and tactics, pricing strategy and a renegotiation plan
• Demonstrate products to new account customers
• Maintain good coordination and communication with other sales groups, and functional groups, such as marketing, customer service, production, engineering, logistics, law and others, to ensure that the account strategies are aligned with the available resources and market objectives.
• Understand the value of Xeon’s products and application technology in developing pricing recommend-actions. Recognizes and expands opportunities at existing customers bringing solutions and value to customers.
• Relevant diploma or degree in Physical Metallurgy or equivalent essential
• AA candidate required
• Reliable transportation and current driver's license required
• A high-energy self-starter with excellent presentation and communication skills
• Able to apply theoretical knowledge in practice
• Effectively assess customer needs, present products and solutions, and close sales
o R11 000 basic
o Xeon funding a further, high education certification as part of the internship programme.
Closing Date: 3 July 2015
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org