• Always keep it professional
• Intelligent: you are articulate and can communicate clearly. You think on your feet and you're quick to react to clients' changing needs
• Local knowledge: you know your community like the back of your hand
• Prompt: you’re on the ball. Early is on time What You’ll Need
• A reliable mode of transportation
• Willing to learn
• A real estate license and willingness to be trained (12 months internship training )
• A smart phone, a laptop, or the willingness to get them URBAN LINK is an equal opportunity employer.
URBAN LINK management team will assist the interested candidates to get through all the Estate Agency Affairs Board requirements and assist you making a real estate career a success.
So if you are a dynamic self-starter with a passion for establishing a great career in real estate, then send your short CV to: email@example.com or fax it to:086 6688 994.