DEPARTMENT: TUITION AND FACILITATION OF LEARNING LIMPOPO REGION TEMPORARY WORKERS
(Not more than 24 hours in a month for a period of three months) as and when required
POSITION:(Polokwane: 50 Posts)
(Makhado: 30 Posts)
(Giyane: 30 Posts)
- Matric / Grade 12 certificate
- Customer care skills
- Proficiency in English and an acceptable level of proficiency in any other official language
- 1 (one) year administrative work experience
- Knowledge of application and registration processes in an ODeL environment
- Good interpersonal, communication and telephone skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and accurately
- Must be available and able to assume duty at a short notice
- Data processing
- Assist students during application and registrations seasons
- Manage queues during peak seasons
- Emptying of assignment boxes and capturing
- Processing of access cards
- Issuing of study material on disk
- Handling of general enquiries
- Ad-hoc admin duties
Assumption of duty: 01 December 2015
Salary: R49.00 per hour
Closing date: 07 September 2015
Enquiries: (015) 290 3437 (Ms GT Shilote)
Any change in conditions of service will only become operative after one calendar month’s written notice and will be made in full compliance with the relevant provisions of the Labour Laws.
The completed prescribed application form (HR-PA 001) must be accompanied BY A COMPREHENSIVE CURRICULUM VITAE and ORIGINAL certified copies (within the previous six months) of;
- all educational qualifications,
identity document; and
- proof of SAQA verification of foreign qualifications (if applicable)
– UNISA reserves the right to authenticate all qualifications without any further consent from the applicant.
– The contact details of three contactable references must be provided, one of which must be from your present line manager.
– The prescribed application form is obtainable from Unisa Intranet – Human Resources – Forms
– Late, incomplete and incorrect applications will not be considered.
– UNISA is not obliged to fill an advertised position.
– Appointments will be made in accordance with Unisa’s Employment Equity Plan and other applicable legislation.
Applications on the prescribed forms (temporary employment form) are invited and should be submitted to Unisa Polokwane, Office 1-16 First Floor, Library Building, 23 Ladros Mare Street, Polokwane, 0700 on or before the closing date or posted to Ms. GT Shilote Unisa PO Box 2805 Polokwane, 0700.
The prescribed application form is obtainable at the Unisa Polokwane, Office 1-16 First Floor, Library Building, 23 Landros Mare or can be downloaded from www.unisa.ac.za on the Internet.
All applications should reach UNISA before 16h00 on the closing date.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within two months after closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.