If you would like to be part of a challenging, professional and influential environment where individual efforts and skills are respected and rewarded, and at the same time be a pioneer of South Africa’s sustainable future by working in a profession that supplies energy at a pivotal time in our country, these opportunities are for you.
Reference Number: 5000100393PN
- Grade 12 /N3 with Physical Science and Mathematics
- Languages include English as a second language (50%)
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to apply Maths and Science knowledge
- Good understanding of thermodynamics
- Operate station electrical reticulation systems
- Theoretical Training
- Administrative Plant Duties at the Plant
- Practical Training and Plant Operation
How to apply
Applications close on 02 September 2015.
Click here to apply online