This is an internship programme aimed to train and develop, newly qualified Accounting Graduates with no working experience, within a finance department. The programme demonstrates Alcatel-Lucent South Africa’s commitment to the social and legal responsibility of compliance to the B-BBEE codes. We have developed a planned and structured approach to ensure that Skills Development (a strong pillar of the codes) remains a priority within the organization.
During this internship we will focus on ensuring that the intern gains exposure on the below key areas:
- Foreign payment management
- Training on a market leading ERP system
- Cash book management
- Receipting of goods process
- Payment process.
- Procurement process
- Month end closing procedures
- Adherence to sound corporate governance practices
- Development of administrative skills
- Coaching of soft skills in a corporate environment: (time management, personal KPI management, prioritizing, communication skills & presentation skills)
How to apply
Click here to apply online