BAT South Africa invites you to participate in their prestigious, world-class accelerated development program designed for graduates who wants to fast-track their career. With the objective to help shape tomorrow’s leaders for the organisation, the Management Trainee Program offers you a steep learning curve in you functional skills, personal development as well as business awareness.
The management trainee programme offers you:
- Job rotations through your relevant function to sharpen your functional skills
- Personal development through various training sessions and workshops to shape you as a future leader
- Modules and Business projects supported by the Gordon Institute of Business Science to develop your business awareness
- Cross functional exposure to develop your knowledge of the organisation
- Coaching from an experienced manager
- Mentorship pairing with an executive member of BAT South Africa
We want you to bring your difference, question our existing ways of working and to bring positive change to our business. We will provide you with opportunities to challenge our practices, a receptive audience and the feedback you’ll need to build your knowledge.
Upon successful completion of your 2-year programme, you are guaranteed a move into your fist management role.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Four-year degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or will have completed an Honours degree in Four-year degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering by January 2016
- Valid South African drivers license
- Valid South African ID
- National and International mobility
- Excellent leadership capabilities
- Good academic performance
- Maximum of 0-24 months working experience
- Impactful and influential
- Pro-active and self-motivational
- Lead and manage change
How to apply
Applications close on 31 August 2015.
Click here to apply online