My client is a well-known engineering company based in Sandton, Johannesburg and render services and solutions to the mining, mineral processing, bulk materials handling & industrial engineering sector.
A very exciting opportunity exist for a BTECH Engineering graduate as my client has announced an internship programme and look to appoint a candidate that is eligible to be registered with the ECSA as engineering technologist.
We Are Urgently Looking For BTECH Engineering Graduates That Comply With The Following Pre-requisites
- Must be a South African citizen. Only South Africans will be considered.
- Must be a PDI /EE Candidate (Previously disadvantaged individual)
- Candidate must already have a BTECH qualification in Engineering – Mainly Mechanical, but (Electrical and structural will also do)
- The candidate must be eligible to be registered with the ECSA in 2015
- The BTECH qualification must have been obtained on or before 2012 – this is important as my client need to be able to register the candidate with ECSA by 2015.
- The candidate must already be registered with ECSA as Candidate Engineering Technologist for at least two years. –
- Very important: NOT register as Technicians, but Technologists.
- Candidates must be in their final year of training before registration with ECSA as Professional Technologists.
- All records of previous training and mentor reports that can be used towards registration by ECSA must accompany the CV’s.
- Salary range – approximately R140 000 to R400 000 per annum.
- An initial 12 month contract will apply and if they perform well, then an extension of the contract into a permanent one is a possibility.
- The salary will be based on experience and how far the candidate is with his/her reports.
- Based in Sandton, Johannesburg
Click Here To Apply