Xeon Holdings is a nationally entrenched 00011 Level 1 company, which prioritises the development of young talent in the various focus areas of the Group.
The internship will be run from head of office, in Kempton Park.
The role is to be housed in both Xeon's dedicated in-house SAP team and IT department and will focus on the development of the intern on Xeon's industry first Systems.
Xeon Holdings is accordingly, looking for a Computer Science graduates with a strong academic record and interest in the amalgamation between business specific requirements and systems.
Package: • R10 000 pm
• Enrolment and full assistance through a qualification of the employer's choosing
• Intense, focused training in a diverse corporate with advanced Systems
The individual selected will work as a Business Support Analyst in the SAP division and Systems and Hardware Support in the IT Department.
Xeon will provide on the job training in Business Analysis, Business Support, Networks and Systems.
Role and Responsibilities Provide SAP Support and Business Analysis Support for Inbound
• Champion testing business process improvements
• Facilitate End User workshops for operations
• Prepare Department Business Requirements
• Assist in leading SAP Projects
• Prepare Process Test Scripts during projects Provide IT and IS support
• Support the IT team is systems, hardware and network support and development Qualifications and Education Requirements
• A degree or diploma in Computer Science
• Business Analytical capabilities are prerequisites for this Role.
• System Analysis capability
• Interest in learning SAP ERP
The application reference should be the internship role applied for and include the following supporting documentation:
1. A covering letter;
2. Full academic transcript including Matric, degree/ diploma certificate;
3. ID copy, and
Closing Date for all applications: 7 September 2015.
Applications to be send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.