Photography ability would be to an advantage and you will be based at our Centurion office.
The content you generate will be utilised in our print, newsletter and web platforms. The ability to work with our production team to conceptualise story boards for video work and identify footage for use in the compilation of videos will be a plus.
Applicants should have their own reliable transport.
- Recently/almost completed degree/Diploma
- Strong can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and gain experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, positive person
- Attention to detail
- Creative approach to life and business
- Proficiency in English
- Own vehicle and drivers licence
- Must be able to work under severe pressure and deadlines
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Photographic experience would be a an advantage
Note if you do not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
CEO Global is an integrated media company that excels in delivering products of excellence into Africa.
Location: Pretoria, Centurion
Education level: Degree
Job level: Junior
Own transport required: Yes
Travel requirement: Occasional
Closing Date: 25 August 2015
Please send your CV, Copy of ID and your writing portfolio to Mr. Abrie van Aarde: email@example.com with a motivation (approximately 350 words) why you are ideal for this position.