Opportunity and responsibilities
- Craft various forms of relevant content (mainly for online) - long-form copy, infographic copy, copy for banner ads, etc
- Upload and share articles on appropriate platforms
- Deliver content that is relevant/time-sensitive
- Attend training sessions where necessary
- Apply the knowledge acquired in training sessions to all content created
- Work alongside other departments (SEO, Social and PPC) in order to deliver work that achieves the best results across the board
- Identify with brands and conceptualise content strategies to communicate their message to their target markets.
- Diploma or degree in Advertising, English, Marketing or a similarly related field
- Personal transport.
- An understanding of current social media and content trends
- Strong writing ability
- Experience in writing for SEO.
- Be self-motivated, take initiative and be independent
- Excellent communications skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to conceptualise the bigger picture
- Above all, have a burning passion for digital!
If you’re driven, passionate, creative and have a way with words, you may just be the person we’re looking for. We work in a fast-paced environment that requires easily adaptable, talented people to meet stringent deadlines. A go-getter attitude, the ability to work well under pressure and a hatred for exclamation marks will serve you well in our content department.
Should you be called in for an interview, you will need to write a copy test, so please be prepared to set aside an hour or two.
Please include a short portfolio or samples of your writing in your application.
Contact details: Jason Smit 021 413 7500 firstname.lastname@example.org.