Nedbank invites applications for its Corporate And Investment Banking Graduate Programme. The Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking Graduate Programme offers high-achieving and passionate graduates the opportunity to be part of an exciting environment that fosters a culture of innovation and forward thinking, thereby making this business a great place to work.
This approach creates a dynamic platform for our employees to advance their thinking and refine their skills.The purpose of Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking’s Graduate Programme is to:
- Attract passionate and dynamic young talent
- Create a platform from which graduated can launch and establish their careers in this exciting and challenging area of banking
- Provide graduates with varied opportunities that will enable them to build superior levels of experience and expertise
- Attract diverse skills that will contribute to our culture of innovation and forward thinking
Our programme also gives our graduates:
- A worldclass experience in their graduate journey providing insights to theoretical and practical training, and exposure to an accelerated international development programme
- Amproved career opportunities and career paths through development of leadership skills
- Access to an alumni network of peer group members, which is based on a joint performance experience
- A meaningful platform through which innovative ideas can be expressed and realised
- Ongoing career management and development post the Programme
Everything we do is underpinned by our values of integrity, respect, accountability, pushing beyond boundaries and being people-centred. It is important to us that we employ people who identify with and share our philosophy.
We are looking for post graduates with strong academic qualifications who have the ability to work in teams, adding innovation and intellect. Individuals who demonstrate drive and creativity, and a positive attitude of making things happen by joining a great place to work with people who do great work.
We are looking for post graduate students in the following faculties:
- Business Science
- Maths/Maths and Stats or Actuarial Science
- Advanced Maths of Finance
- Financial Engineering
- Engineering and Built
- Investment Management and Analysis
- Economics/ Econometrics
How to apply
Applications close on 4 September 2015.
Click here to apply online