As a Digital Analytics Intern, you'll deliver information, insight and recommendations to clients and team members in order make smart decisions about their digital strategy. You'll learn how to use a variety of digital analytics tools, analyse data and present compelling insights.
Do you have what we’re looking for in a candidate?
- Proactive, driven and a quick-learner.
- The ability to think strategically and logically so that you can evaluate trends and draw reasonable assumptions from what you see.
- Excel is a friendly and familiar place for you.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data.
- Relevant degree (specialising in Maths, Statistics, Business Science etc.) – recommended, yet not essential.
- Passionate about learning about the dynamic digital world.
Key to this role is the ability to provide data-driven insights which result in specific action plans and quantifiable business improvement.
Email details below if you’re interested in this position. We’d like to see a CV and cover letter that explains why you would be great in this particular role.
As a data-driven digital agency, Saatchi Synergize has a broad range of offerings, from digital storytelling to web design, PPC, social, strategic integrated campaigns, Analytics and SEO.
We are a certified Google Analytics Partner, utilising Google-approved methods to enhance visibility for our clients.
Saatchi & Saatchi Synergize