ELLE Decoration online is a media outlet for modern, fresh, confident design-conscious users who are passionate about keeping up-to-date with trends in décor, design, food, lifestyle and travel. We are looking for a young bright spark looking to gain quality experience in publishing and digital media. Our digital intern will work primarily with the acting online editor, Lucie Bartlett, assisting her with the development of blog and social media content related to our readers’ interests, news and trends.
• Manage day-to-day content promotion on Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels
• Regular reporting on the stats and performance of our website and social platforms
• Production of weekly website stories, with images and video clips where possible
• Help monitor the décor industry online, keeping up with trends, tools and online tech developments
• Assisting in the execution of project campaigns
• Our interns are always bright, creative and hungry to learn. You must also be highly organized, confident, dependable, punctual and resourceful.
• Must live and breathe social media – be personally active online and interested in the latest platforms and social media developments
• Strong communication skills, written and verbal, including accurate, fluent copywriting
• Proven experience creating blog content with WordPress
• Confident using social management platforms and insight tools (including Tweetdeck, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and Hashtracking) – or willing to learn fast!
• Ability to work in an energetic atmosphere and take direction
• Digital design knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is a plus
Closing Date: 15 August 2015
Own Transport Required: Yes