Can you think both inside and outside the box? If your answers are yes, then join us as an intern and we will help you develop your expertise to the highest level.
- Good understanding and knowledge of digital and social media
- Ability to develop and implement effective and profitable campaigns
- Assist with and configure and launch PPC, Facebook and media campaigns, monitor success, and make recommendations for adjustments
- Assist in identifying new markets and successfully launching campaigns in those markets
- Help Devise new app strategies for the stores
- Demonstrable understanding of digital marketing
- Knowledge of Mobile App optimization in the Android and iStore markets
Abilities and attributes:
- Have a proactive can-do attitude
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal skills
- Net savvy with good PC skills
- Team player
- Creative, and thinks outside the box
- Willing to learn
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, the subject of your email should be 'Digital Marketing Intern'.
Should you not hear from us by 30 September 2015 consider your application to be unsuccessful.