We want you to join us! Our awesome and rapidly expanding agency is looking to recruit an intern with a marketing degree or diploma to join our team of young, versatile marketers.
We are looking for enthusiastic people who absolutely love digital media, SEO, Content & Social and want to learn from hands on experience. We are looking for someone who really wants it, can take initiative and is a self-starter. We will show you how to grow brands through search engine optimisation, Social Media, inbound Content Marketing, Digital PR and generally how the internet actually works, all in good time.
What the internship involves:
-Working across SEO, digital media, content and social – a bit of everything really.
-Carrying out a number of SEO research, implementation and promotional tasks for clients.
-Regular blogging for our company blog.
-Getting involved in Content Marketing and Social Media promotional tasks.
-Striking up working relationships with other bloggers, websites and online magazines to build stable connections.
What we need from you: A candid, easy to read, stand out cover letter that explains why digital marketing is where you want to be, along with your CV. A sense of humour and the ability to work to strict deadlines, communicate easily and solve problems is essential. If you like dogs and choose great music for the office playlist – even better.
Are you all the things on this checklist?
- Armed with a marketing degree or diploma
- Super interested in digital marketing
- Fascinated by online concepts and ideas
- Able to not only spot problems but also provide solutions to them
- Internet capable with an understanding of search engines and websites
- A decent writer with skills that can be developed – if you have a personal blog, show us!
- Experienced with various social media platforms – if you’ve ever promoted your own work, show us that too!
- Capable of working alone and in a team
- Creative, thinks outside the box and embraces initiative.
- Willing to ask questions, test things out, learn and teach.
If so, what are you waiting for?! Contact us now.
Closing: 27 August 2015
Location: Cape Town