The focus of this Learnership will be on short term insurance in a call centre, claims or support environment.
The focus of this learnership is to equip one with the basic financial skills needed to service members in a life insurance environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING TO THE LEARNERSHIP:
• Please ensure that you apply for only 1 of the Learnerships advertised and that you meet the minimum criteria in order to be eligible for the Learnership
• Please also have your Matric subjects and symbols on hand as you need to input this information on your application.
• You must have a valid SA ID
THE LEARNER WILL ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS FROM THIS PROGRAMME:
• Obtain a recognised and portable short term insurance qualification in the Short term insurance environment.
• Gain access to the industry with a better employment profile.
Competencies • Communication – communicates clearly and professionally to clients
• Resilience & drive – pursues goals despite obstacles
• Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
• Detail orientation – accurately captures or communicates information
• Desire and potential to learn
• Self motivated
• Basic computer skills
Qualifications & Experience Candidates must:
- Be South African Citizens;
- Hold a valid & recognised Matric with Maths, English & 2nd language (Minimum D Symbol in Maths or Maths Lit (60% and above), 2nd language and Symbol D in English);
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
-Be interested in IT or client services environment;
- Possess basic computer skills; esp. Excel & MS Outlook
- Express a keen interest in administration, call centre and customer service
The cost of attending interviews and any relocation cost is for the account of the candidate. Discovery will not reimburse any costs incurred.
Click Here To Apply