Intern (Contract appointment: 1 year)
Job ID: 1268
Duties and responsibilities:
Gain exposure in the following areas:
- Recruitment and Selection;
- Employment Equity;
- Labour Relations;
- Training and Development; and
- General human resources administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology.
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
The following criteria apply to the selection of candidates:
- Not currently participating in an existing learnership/internship programme.
- Willing to sign a learnership/internship agreement with the UFS.
- Candidate must be available for a period of 1 year.
- Postgraduate qualification will serve as a recommendation.
Assumption of duties: As soon as possible.
Closing date: 13 August 2015.
Salary: The salary scale is available on request. For any further enquiries, please feel free to contact 051 401 3934/9962.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The University subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the aforementioned act and the employee profile of the specific department/division.
Applications may only be submitted online. All applications must be accompanied by the following:
- a detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter;
- copies of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications);
- a copy of your identity document (ID).
Please indicate the reference number and the post you are applying for on the cover letter to your application. Applications that are incomplete, without a reference number, or sent by fax or e-mail, will not be considered. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Click HERE to apply online.