Based in our trendy Johannesburg office, you will enjoy the fast pace and challenging environment of this respected professional business and you will thrive in their progressive culture. To be considered for this opportunity you will be a ‘people person’ with an enthusiastic approach to tasks and a desire to succeed professionally. You will have very good English language skills (written and verbal), experience using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), be proficient using computers and office applications and have the ability to multi task and manage your time effectively. Most importantly though, the successful applicant must be passionate about forging a career in Human Resources and Recruitment.
The successful intern will be given every opportunity to learn not only from observation but by actually doing things and being responsible for tasks and projects. Based on your performance we may consider offering you a permanent position at the end of the Internship.
As an HR and Recruitment Intern you will be involved with:
- Providing administrative support.
- Coordinating employment contracts and sending New Hire packs
- Assisting with the administration of all amendments to existing staff conditions of employment
- Managing and monitoring employee probationary periods
- Providing support to the business in relation to recruitment, including advertising jobs on our recruitment system (Staff CV), and maintaining the candidate database
- Ensuring personnel files are in place for each employee and effectively maintained
- Assisting with ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Opportunities to support Directors on strategic projects.
The internship is unpaid however a discretionary monthly salary will be considered depending on the outcome of your initial application and interview.
Please email a copy of your CV and a short introduction to email@example.com
Closing: 15 September 2015