We’re more than 20,000 dedicated employees focused on developing solutions to help farmers have better harvests while using resources more efficiently.
We work to help farmers grow crops in a more sustainable way. We think holistically about how food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests - so a balanced plate of meats, grains, fruits and vegetables within reach of every family.
- Assist with Bio-ag product testing from Novozymes. Assisting TDR’s with various TD activities including trial planting and harvesting.
- Be involved in Weed resistance management projects with university of Pretoria
- Be involved in WRM projects around different Conyza localities
- build communication & merchandising material for communication to farmers and stakeholders
- built communication /launch material for cotton
- develop content for promotional material (direct mailing, print & electronic newsletters, websites and social media stories, media releases and others)
- Provide FTS/Apollo support to Africa TDRs related to data from corn and cotton registration trials.
- Support protocol creation for TDRs.
- Download plot maps and field books when needed.
- Upload data from contractors.
- Drive statistical analysis of trial data to support timely registration of corn hybrids.
- Bachelors degree in Agronomy
- Obtained qualification in the past 2 years. 2013, 2014 and 2015 completion dates will be considered.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY