We work to help farmers grow crops in a more sustainable way. We think holistically about how food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests - so a balanced plate of meats, grains, fruits and vegetables within reach of every family.
- Visit customers and support sales representatives
- To have a positive influence on farmers about the Dekalb product range.
- Assist sales representatives in the field work
- To erect cultivar boards and advisements boards
- Be a source of information to the customer.
- To understand the dynamics of Bio-Technology and inform customers
- Assist in all aspects of the Monsanto sales process
- To enhance the customer experience and satisfaction
- Understand the Dekalb product and diseases and Identify to customers
- Create a profile of farmers that is not yet Dekalb clients and a strategy to move them over to Monsanto products
- Work in conjunction with the sales Representatives with the suppliers
- Draw reports, analyze and other administrative tasks
- Agriculture, Agronomy or Marketing degree
- Qualification must have been obtained in the past 2 years. 2013, 2014 and 2015.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY