- Research and write content for the CSIR’s various internal communication platforms.
- Source and repackage content from other communication functions to internal communication needs.
- Interview people of interest at all levels to generate internal communication content.
- Assist with the formulation of messages for brochures and posters.
- Ad-hoc photography on-site.
- Assist with appropriate messaging of digital media content for dissemination through various internal channels.
- Capture staff feedback accurately.
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal events.
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in journalism, communication or media studies.
- Excellent English writing skills as a primary deliverable; the incumbent will be expected to assist in extracting and adapting information from interviews or documents in a format suitable for various communication platforms.
- Good word processing and typing skills with a high accuracy rate.
- Knowledge of digital media tools such as video.
Closing date: 07 August 2015
Click Here To Apply
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.