This (paid) internship is a great opportunity for any ICT/Telco engineering student who would like to get work experience in a global telecommunication company and understand how sites are working.
You will be working as in the area of data quality and integrity on a major system integration project.
Students successfully participating in this internship can be fast-tracked to be accepted into our 2016 graduate program.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Planning & Organizing
- Following Instructions & ProceduresQualifications & Experience Requirements:
- currently studying ICT or Telecommunication EngineeringAdditional Requirements, Region/Local Specifications:
- available full time asap for 2 to 3 months
- South African citizen or existing work permit
- Location: Johannesburg
Click Here To Apply