As a market leader in its field, Novus Holdings focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.This position involves a twelve month internship where the intern will receive on the job training and Microsoft certification training at the value of R60 000 plus a Stipend. The intern will receive comprehensive workplace coaching and mentoring to give them the technical, business and soft skills needed to forge a successful career in the IT industry. The successful incumbent will write international Microsoft exams at a Certified Testing Centre upon completion of internship.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The intern will spend about 1 week a month in formal training and 3 weeks a month at the Novus Holdings offices getting on the job experience.
- The intern will participate and be responsible for a variety of projects and tasks that span the areas of Microsoft.
- Projects will give the intern exposure and strengthen the intern’s competence in Microsoft products including but not limited to: Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Lync, Microsoft System Centre Suite.
- IT Degree or National Diploma. – Essential
- Matric – Essential
- No previous work experience required
Skills & Competencies
- Adhering to principles and values
- Ability to work ias part of a team
- Results driven (passionate, energetic, driven, “go getter”)
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent English language skills (speak, read and write)
How to apply
Applications close on 10 August 2015.
Click here to apply online