- Agency trading, risk trading and algorithmic trading.
- Fundamental and technical analysis of stocks.
- Interaction with Investment banking, research and sales.
- Preparation of client morning calls.
- Understanding the dealing process
- BComm, BSc, Engineering or related qualifications
- Self starter – be able to work without constant supervision.
- A strong interest in geo-politics, economics and the Capital markets.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Key Personality Traits
- Works well under pressure.
- Logical & well organised.
- Responsible and able to take ownership of role.
- Team player.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the JP Morgan Sales Trading Analyst Graduate 2016