Position Type: Permanent
Job Title: Lab Assistant/Intern
Availability / Start Date: 1 January 2016
Offer / Salary: Negotiable
- Studying towards a BSc degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops as required.
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock
- To work closely with the educators in the school to ensure the effective running of the school
- A clear criminal record is essential
- Personal commitment to Christian education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School is essential
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
You will only be required to submit supporting documents should you be invited for an interview.
You do not need to contact us. Please regard your application for this post as unsuccessful if you have not received notification for an interview by 30 September 2015.
Curro Holdings Ltd reserves the right to not make an appointment.
Closing Date: 2015-08-30
Click Here to Apply ONLINE