Besides student’s CVs, this day forms part of the application process as it allows students to demonstrate their:
• Problem solving skills;
• General knowledge;
• Social skills as well as a cultural fit with the Atmosphere team .
This day also affords students the opportunity to learn about the basics of public relations and the communications industry regardless of if they’re selected for a final position or not.
Prior to our application process, we would like to set up a presentation date with your campus to inform students about who we are, the internship programme, the application process, as well as any questions they may have regarding the programme. We would also appreciate your input with regards to the channels we could use to inform students about this programme eg: the student’s intranet, newsletter, campus Facebook page etc.
• Presentations to varsities: 7-11 September 2015 (dates could be negotiated to accommodate your campus);
• Applications: 7 September 2015 (Applications open)
18 September 2015 (Applications close);
• Open day: 2 October 2015 (Audition).
Candidates need to:
1. Have no prior work experience (besides casual holiday/vac work);
2. Hold a degree, diploma, or be entering their practical year in 2016;
3. Supply a copy of matric results and latest varsity/college results;
4. Provide an error-free CV, no longer than two pages with a photo;
5. Draft a 200-word motivation stating why you want to work at Atmosphere communications OR a 1 minute video stating the same;
6. Submit a post from your social media account (Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Flickr etc.) or blog where you shared something you think is interesting and gave an opinion.
Interested candidates should contact Sifiso Dhladhla on email: SifisoD@atmosphere.co.za