MMI is offering an exciting 12-month internship opportunity to Industrial Psychology , BA, Bcom or Business Management at NQF Level graduates who are enthusiastic and motivated, looking to gain experience in the Learning and Development field. This position is based in Durban in the Health Centre of Excellence of MMI (Momentum and Metropolitan)
THE INCUMBENT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
• Arranging and co-ordinating learning and development events
• Arranging travel bookings and itineraries
• Coordinating L&D meetings with the L&D Leadership Team as well as Business Units
• Co ordinating all MMI driven projects in L&D and effectively follow up actions generated from client interaction, and internal meetings
• Minute taking and distribution for key meetings
• Co ordinating key projects and providing administrative support on all L&D Projects. and Communication with internal and external vendors
• Compiling of presentations on PowerPoint and compiling information packs when required.
• Administration of Study Bursaries in partnership with the Skills Development Co ordinator
• Financial administration and processing of payments and invoices
• Capturing all training and training spend on PeopleSoft
• Ensuring all audit documentation is accurately filed
• Ensuring that compliance documents for procurement are in order
• Maintaining an effective filing system including the L&D shared folder
• Recording, tracking and updating of L&D projects activities
• Providing administrative support on all key projects of the Durban L&D Team
• Ensuring L & D training mailbox is managed efficiently.
THE APPLICANT SHOULD MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS:
• A Industrial Psychology Degree or a BA or Bcom or Business Management at NQF Level 7
• Excellent MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• The ability to liaise professionally and courteously at all levels
• The ability to work independently and maintain strict confidentiality
Client Orientation – a strategic business partner responding to client needs
• Resilience and adaptability – deals effectively with pressure, maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic and persistent
• Planning and Organizing – systematically develops recruitment plans, prioritizes and manages timelines in order to accomplish the set service level agreements.
• Service Motivation – Consistently provides the quality of service essential to high performance environment
Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to the following statutory checks:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
All positions will be filled in accordance with our Employment Equity policy. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.